Thursday, July 31, 2014

NEON PINK: LeVixen Inspired







Hey gals!! I am back with another bright color summer look!! This look is another one put together by Levixen's summer collection (www.Levixen.com)! So lets start off by the obvious main part of the look which is this bright colored neon pink romper of course from Levixen! If you wanna make a statement with your outfit, what better way than with this gorgeous romper, I mean how more sexy and feminine can it get! This romper is perfect for a summer day out or a summer night out, either way it is a romper that will scream summer! And hey, we still have over a month of summer to go so why not? I love the crossed straps that go all the way down your back, lets you show off some skin in this hot weather and they are adjustable which means you are able to set the as you like. What I also liked about this romper is that you can mix and match it with other bright colors to keep it really fun and playful!! With that said, I paired this romper with these teal sandal heels from LolaShoethique which to me seemed like a perfect color combination and along with a statement necklace from Forever 21 of the same teal color to go with my heels. So there you have it ladies, if your looking for a fun, flirty summer outfit I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration! Also if you want to shop LeVixen's summer collection make sure to use the code ASHG-10 to get a discount!! Til the next outfit!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment