Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cali Life









Hey gals!! I'm back with this new outfit post, taking a walk in the city of Hollywood in CityWalk embracing the city girl in me! I wanted to go with a casual comfortable outfit but yet uplifted with a little bit of oomph! I'm all about that oomph when it comes to fashion or makeup!! So let's start off with the center piece of this outfit which is my "Cali Life" tank from COTTONON. The tank has an image of a beach pier during sunset which is one of the perfect depictions of Cali life, the beaches! Since I wanted to keep my look casual, I paired my tank with these dark denim jeans from Pacsun and topped it with my nude lace up heels from LolaShoetique! Chic and casual, always a go to combo!! To accessorize with this outfit, I went with my pink mirrored sunnies from my Wantable subscription, the light pink color of the glasses matched the image on my top perfectly! and I also incorporated this flower hairband that I also found to give my outfit a little extra something than ordinary, my hairband is also from COTTONON and then just a simple pink bangle to complement my tank and sunnies from H&M! There you having my fashionistas, a simple casual outfit for a day out in the city with a little touch of extra something! Til the next outfit!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment