Thursday, July 24, 2014

Neon Crop Top: Levixen Inspired









Hey gals!! I am back here with a new post for all you fashionistas! I centered my entire look today around this bright neon lime green top from Levixen, which you can find by going to their website www.Levixen.com and while you're there browse through their many other selections of tops (and other apparel)! With that being said let's continue on with this amazing flowy neon top, it is a crop top, so in my opinion I think it is perfect to pair with high wasted shorts or jeans. It is very comfortable, it has a corset bra attached under which gives this top tons more appeal and makes it that more flirty! And may I add, just how sexy it makes it that it is off the shoulder. oh so perfect for this summer!! Don't even get me started with the gorgeous neon lime green color, it is the perfect pop of color for your outfit.  Seeing this top for the first time while shopping online, I must say the color and the style is what caught my eye, but once I finally put it together and wore the top, I fell in love with it even more, definitely recommend as a must have item in your closet, of course if you love bright colors like myself! To pair my top I went with high wasted shorts like I mentioned before, these are from Rhapsodielle and I thought the look would perfectly be completed by these MaddenGirl brown gladiator sandals. I did not do much of accessorizing, again because to me this top does not need much in order to be flaunted, so I simple just added this white watch I received in one of my Wantable subscriptions. So there you have it ladies, if you're looking for THEE perfect summer outfit, I think it is safe to say this may be one of them!! If you love the top just as much as I do make sure to check out Levixen's website and you can also follow them on Instagram: @le.vixen I hope this outfit helped you out with a little summer style inspiration! Til the next outfit! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment