Saturday, July 19, 2014

White Summer








Hey gals!! Ash here back with a new outfit post and with this one I wanted to embrace one of my favorite colors, WHITE!! So I went for these high wasted ripped white skinny jeans from FashionNova. I personally love high wasted jeans because in my opinion I feel they accentuate a girls body very well and since the weather this day wasn't too hot I felt it would be perfect to put together an outfit with these high wasted jeans. To pair these jeans I went with this short sleeved black and white crop top from the boutique, mikas_fashion (you can find it on instagram). Since the colors of the outfit are opposites yet in sync, i wanted to have a pop of color so I went with this bright neon yellow block statement necklace from Forever 21. As for my shoes I went with this heels that matched great with my top because even though they are not completed black and white, they're more of a black and nude type of color, it matched the top real good because of the same pattern design. So here you have it fashionistas, if you have a pair of white jeans and you want an idea of another way to style them, hope this might serve as a type of inspiration! Til the next look! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment