Sunday, July 20, 2014

Classy Chic







Hey gals!! I'm back with a new look for you all, a look that screams out classy and chic and that is one of my most favorite combos. For a look like this it is very important that you keep your outfit very simple yet with the way you accessorize and depending on the shoes you were, you can make it really stylish. So let's begin with this beige crochet top that is a little higher on the neckline which is were all the crochet detailing is at. The top is see through and I did not feel like bearing it all because then it would lose its sense of classy and chic so I just wore a simple white tank from Forever 21 under my top from Fashion Q (rhapsodielle). As you all may notice, the crochet detailing is what caught my eye but what I loved even more was the way it was designed to go higher into the neckline. When it comes to tops like these I always feel that an up-do accentuates your outfit very well making your look a little more elegant. To pair this top, I went for these super skinny high wasted jeans from Pacsun, I found the colors to compliment themselves perfectly. Keeping the look chic I finished putting my outfit together with these nude strapped heels from Steve Madden. To accessorize, I went with long earrings since I have my hair in an up-do and these long earrings are also Rhapsodielle, and then I also added a long nude ring that matches the earrings, and this ring is from Forever 21 and to finish off the accessories I went for a white wrist watch, with a gold rim, again choosing accessories that will complement the look along with the colors I am wearing. Hope you fashionistas enjoyed this new look! Til the next outfit look! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment