Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summertime Maxi









Hey gals!! I am back with a new post for you fashionistas!! This outfit is inspired if you're going to be out on a warm sunny day doing any type of recreational activity or anything of that sort. I spent my day out at the La Brea Tarpits in Los Angeles, it was my first time there and I did not know just how much walking I was going to be doing which is why I went with the safety net and wore sandals. These sandals are very simple, strappy brown sandals that I got from Target. I thought they would be perfect not only for all the walking but also perfect to match this maxi skirt which is also from Target that I was able to score on the clearance rack!! Obviously the pattern on the skirt and the colors on it is what won my heart, but I almost also add that when i look for maxi skirts I like them to be pretty lengthy, I don't like them to barely cover my ankles, I prefer them a bit longer than that and this maxi skirt fit my criteria! To pair the skirt I went with this simple white crop top from Charlotte Russe that has a zipper detail going all the way down vertically on the back (sorry I didn't capture the back detail). I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I have really been getting into the color white, so any chance I get to pair something white with another item, I'm all for it! To accessorize, I went really simple with just a pistachio colored necklace to match one of the colors on the skirt which also adds more pop of color to the outfit and just simple round sunnies, both accessories from Forever 21. So there you have it ladies, if you're planning a day out in this hot sunny weather and are a bit indecisive on what to wear, well hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for you! Til the next outfit!! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment