Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Vest Uplift











Hey Gals!! I'm finally back with a new outfit post that got me thinking when putting it together; what do you do when you want to add a bit of glam to your look? You throw on this gorgeous white vest from Target!! The way it looks, the way it just adds the perfect oomph to a simple, casual outfit! IT IS PERFECTION!!! and the most important part is that this vest is extremely versatile, you can incorporate it to a casual outfit for a day in the park like myself or you can dress it up for a nice dinner, you make it your own in any way and that is a HUGE plus with a clothing piece! To keep my outfit like a total fashionista i paired the vest with these heels that look a bit more casual because of the wide heel, and the detailing on the heel is also gorgeous, i came across these babies at CallitSpring. And for the casual part of my outfit I wore these almost light denim high wasted shorts with a simple sleeveless white tank both from Rhapsodielle. Threw my hair up in a bun, put on my favorite red lipstick (ruby woo) and wore these black sunnies and I was good to gooo!! Hope this outfit served as great inspirational for all you fashion lovers!! Til next time!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment