Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Denim and Knit







Hey gals!! I'm back with a brand new look for you, and for this look I combined denim with knitted. Remember to always have fun putting together your look and ALWAYS make it your own style!! I want to go for a casual look but like always keep it chic, so I decided to just dare and combine different textures in my outfit. To start it off I centered this look around this denim button down from H&M, which I absolute love because for one it is a versatile clothing piece that you can either dress down or dress up (pretty much pair it up with anything) and two this is a must have in your closet because it stays in style year round, so I definitely recommend adding it to your wardrobe! So for this time, I decided to pair it with this knitted white skirt, again I love white, and this skirt is from Hollister and I absolutely love the way this skirt looks, the way it fits and you can wear it with pretty much any type of shoes. So I think it's safe to say todays look is put together with very versatile clothing pieces. For shoes, I went with this brown Target wedges and a diamond detailed gold necklace from Charlotte Russe (one my favorite necklaces). And like always to add a little oomph and complete the outfit I decided to also accessorize with this thin brown belt that I thought was perfect to compliment the wedges. So there you have it fashionistas, I hope this look served as some kind of outfit inspiration, til the next look!! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment