Saturday, July 26, 2014

Floral Madness








Hey gals!! I'm back with a floral based outfit, it's more of a tropical floral dress. Let me start off by saying that I actually purchased this dress from Forever 21 back in January as part of a little shopping splurge I gave myself as a gift for my birthday. So it has been sitting in my closet for quite a while already and I have been waiting for the perfect day to wear it because since its more of a tropical kind of floral dress I figured it would be best to wear it during the summer time. Today was that day I finally decided to take it out of my closet it and dress it up!! And let me confess that I ended up loving this dress even more once I put it on because the way it fits is AMAZING!! It accentuates your body so perfectly, omg I became obsessed and the colors/pattern, I mean we can't deny they just scream out summer time! To pair this dress I went with these black lace up heels from LolaShoetique, since the heels have some kind of boot looking shape I thought it complemented the style of the dress very well, and since I was going to be out in this hot sunny day I wanted to wear this black floppy hat to add that oomph to the outfit and again, you girls know I'm all about the oomph! So now you have a little background about this dress, okay no not really but at least now you know how long it took to get this dress out and about, I hope this look gave you fashionistas some sort of styling ideas for your wardrobe! Til the next outfit!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment