Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Little Black Dress





Hey gals!! I think it was about time I incorporated a little black dress outfit post on the blog!! I recently purchased this little black dress at Target and let me tell you how excited I was when I came across this dress!! I love versatile pieces where you can either dress them up or dress them down and this dress is just that. I decided that my first time wearing it I would dress it up a little by wearing these Steve Madden ankle strap heels, which could be quite tiring since they don't have much support, so make sure to wear these type of heels when you won't be doing TOO much walking! Trust me on this one! I tried taking these babies out on a day of shopping and boy was I glad I took flats as a back up plan! An hour into shopping and I was already crying for help, so these heels would be better for going out for a nice dinner since you'll be sitting for the majority of the time. So back to the outfit, to accessorize my dress I decided to add a belt in order to shape my body better, because the dress alone is a bit too rectangular loose if that makes any sense! (yes I'm the worst at making descriptions, sorry!) So my belt is from Target as well and I also added this bright neon yellow necklace from Forever 21 and also from F21 my black rounded sunnies! So if you're having a dinner date soon, or an even where you feel like dressing up a bit, I hope this post serves as some sort of inspiration for you!! Til the next outfit!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment