Saturday, June 28, 2014

Country City







Hey gals! The west meets the city!! I decided to add a little country to this outfit, thinking outside the box. I wanted something a little different when putting my outfit together around this dress and I thought cowboy boots would be the perfect accent to this tribal print dress. I've been wanting to find the perfect outfit where i'd be able to wear my boots especially since the weather here in L.A. has been warm. So since I was wearing a tribal print with my dress (from Forever 21) I paired it with my black cowboy boots from Target, which let me add how wonderfully comfortable they are. To accessorize I kept it really simple and just added this long coined tasseled gold colored necklace also from Forever 21. So if you're feeling creative and want to think outside the box, I hope this new outfit post was a bit of inspiration!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment