Saturday, June 14, 2014

Nautical Tuesday







Feeling Nautical? I think so! Hey gals, I'm bringing a little sea inspiration for this outfit, I was feeling creative and wa-la this is the outcome! Of course I wanted to keep my look chic but very casual at the same time, so let's work our way from the bottom up this time shall we? Since I wanted to keep my outfit comfortable and casual, I said why not wear my chucks, now you gals must know I am not much of a sneaker  girl but I wanted to get creative out of my comfort zone. So this time I based my outfit based on the shoes I wanted to wear, I decided to pair my converse with this super comfortable bodycon red skirt from FOREVER 21, which of course was the piece of my outfit that kept it chic. In order to turn this look to the nautical side, I knew stripes would be the way to go, especially with the blue colored stripes which is why I completed my look with this blue and white stripped tank from HollisterCo. I kept it really simple with accessories by simply wearing my rounded sunnies also from FOREVER 21. This outfit could also be great to wear on the Fourth of July because of the color combination, but I decided that I was going to twist it into being a nautical outfit, which I hope all you gals enjoyed and maybe found a little inspiration for a nautical look to create!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment