Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Palms









I cannot get over how perfect this outfit is for those hot summer days!! It is very comfortable, yet extremely fashionable! The strapless to that I am wearing is a deal I snatched from Marshall's and i have to say that what caught my eye were the mixture of colors, the mix of pastels but with that pop of color, oh definitely my favorite! Since the weather was going to be pretty warm of course i had to pair the top with these distressed light denim shorts from wetseal. To keep the outfit simple and casual, I chose to wear these brown strappy sandals from Target and to finish my look off I accessorized with a simple elephant horn looking pink necklace from Forever 21 and these pink mirrored sunnies from my Wantable monthly boxes! Hope this outfit inspires some you fashionistas out there in putting together a cute, fashionable, summer outfit!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment