Saturday, June 21, 2014

Casual Friday









Hey gals!! I'm back at it again with a new outfit post that like always I hope you all enjoy! For this look I wanted to keep it casual but still with a dash of sass. So I decided to work with this off the shoulder floral dress from Target, which in my opinion screams out hot weather in L.A. I thought this dress was casual but flirty at the same time showing some skin at the shoulders. In order to keep it casual but not too simple, I went with these black sandal wedges from Charlotte Russe and let me add just how comfortable these wedges are, they just don't get you tired! I went a little extra in accessorizing by adding this Fedora to my outfit and a long coin tassel necklace from Forever 21, very simple but still adds the perfect amount of oomph to your outfit! Hope I was able to inspire some of you fashionistas out there with this casual look I put together!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment