Sunday, June 15, 2014

Navy Crochet






Hey gals!! I am here with another outfit that I hope you all will enjoy!! I was going to be doing tons of shopping this day and like I always I wanted to be looking like a total fashionista but still be comfortable at the same time which takes me to my first piece of my ensemble, my shoes. Since I wanted comfort I went for these nude sandal wedges from LolaShoetique which kept me comfortable and going throughout my entire day of continuous walking! So to put an outfit that would fit perfect with my wedges I went with these navy blue crochet shorts, that are super comfortable, simple, but still chic. As soon as I layed eyes on these shorts I knew they had to be mine because they are different than the usual crochet shorts, as you can see these shorts only have the lace crochet detail in the front of the shorts and the back of the shorts is just a solid navy blue color, these shorts can be found in Mika's Fashion, you can find their page on Instagram @mikas_fashion. For my top I decided to go with this super stylish white off the shoulder top from victorias-boutique.net (IG: victoriasboutique2012) and what I love so much about this top aside from the color because yes I do love white, is that it is such a versatile top that you can dress in so many way, definitely a great top to have hanging in your closet, if you ask me! And lately I have been obsessing over this bright colored necklace I received in my May's Wantable subscription box. These colors on this necklace are just gorgeus, bright colors which you should know I'm all about those scandalous bright colors and the pearls give it the perfect touch of femininity! So there you have it fashionistas, if you're going to be spending your day doing some shopping or just a day where you simply can't decide on what to wear, I hope this outfit helps to be some sort of inspiration!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment