Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dodger Blue!




Who doesn't love this Royal Blue especially for this time of the year as we begin to transition from Spring to Summer! The neon pop of colors are so in trend right now and they will continue to stay with us even through the summer!! I am a gal who loves BRIGHT colors, so it is only obvious I was loving this Blue white stripped tank from FOREVER 21 which was perfect to keep me cool while watching the baseball game on a hot LA day. Since I wanted to keep the team spirit by wearing the color of the Los Angeles Dodgers, I decided to pair my tank with these white shorts from Target and white sandals also from FOREVER 21. To keep the sun out of my face during the game, I accessorized my outfit with these LA cap from Lids and my favorite rounded sunnies from FOREVER 21, of course! and then went light on the arm candy and just added this white watch from Juicy Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment