Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Laid Back Florals






Summer is all about staying fresh and comfortable while still looking like a total fashionista! I'm sure by now all you gals now I'm all about that fashion and this is an outfit I put together at the very last minute and I'd like to think that I did a good job at creating this summer look. As shown in one of my pictures, I'm wearing a black halter top (it has been quite a while since i put on a top like this) and of course what makes this top so trendy is the large floral prints it has on it. The florals almost seem tropical to me, which tropical can also be linked to hot sunny summer weather and that is why it seemed perfect to be put together for a summer outfit! Okay but enough about the top and let's move on to these bright blue shorts from H&M (they have been sitting in my closet for quite a minute) and these shorts just seemed like the perfect color to play around with to match with the black and florals on the top. Then I of course had to go with my mini gladiator sandals from LolaShoetique which I'm sure you have seen in quite a few of my posts, clearly I am OBSESSED with them!! And then to complete my look, I added on my cross body bag by Jessica Simpson, and look at the color of the bag, isn't the lime green just gorgeous?! It was love at first sight when I layer eyes on this bag, it had to be mine! I'm hoping this outfit can be some sort of inspiration to you fashionistas out there when putting together a summer look!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment