Saturday, August 2, 2014

L.A. Dreaming








Hey gals!! Back with a new LA Dreaming outfit for you all! Okay so this was a look I put together knowing that I was going to be having a laid back day so I wanted to keep it pretty casual. Now, I am a gal who loves shoes especially heels, if I could live in them every single day I know I would, so I wanted a look that would be very simple and casual yet add a little dash of chic in it. So for this look I am wearing a top from Forever 21 embracing the city I grew up in, Los Angeles. That being one of the obvious reasons why I was drawn to this top, and the other two are that its pink, simple, and casual (okay that's a little more than just two) and the other is because of the criss-cross open back detail it has. Again another top that is perfect for summer! The image on the top is gorgeous, a simple depiction of a hot summer day in Los Angeles, the beach and the tall palms that makes us Angelinos so city like. At first I was going to pair this top with jeans, but peeking through my window I was able to see that not a single leave was moving, which meant only one thing, it was TOO hot to be out in pants!! So I decided, change of plans, let's pair it up with these black high wasted shorts from Rhapsodielle, again tops that are crop in my opinion are perfect to be worn with pieces that are high wasted like these black shorts. I wanted to keep my outfit casual but like a said with a twist of chic so I decided to go with these black Steve Madden strappy heels, which again I recommend to be worn when you won't be doing too much walking because the support is not the best and trust me, you're feet will be killing you in the end if you're walking way too much in these heels. So since I was not going to be doing any strenuous walking, it was safe to make them a part of my look to give me that oomph of chic I was looking for and I also incorporated this white silver statement necklace that is from Charlotte Russe in order to compliment my heels. So there you have it ladies a simple yet chic casual outfit that I hope served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next outfit!! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment