Saturday, August 30, 2014

Gray Florals






Hey gals!! I am back with a new casual, chic look for you all! I centered this entire look around this oh so pretty gray floral top from H&M. The gray and the light pink on the tank are so complimentive with each other in the way that not only are they a gorgeous color combination but both color shades are very mellow and easy to pair with other colored clothing items. I decided to keep this look simple and simply paired the tank with these dark denim jeans from H&M as well, so you can say it is almost a H&M inspired look except for these black Jessica Simpson flats. I feel that these flats give my outfit that chicness that I often love aiming for, especially with the strap detail that goes around the ankle. I have been keeping my looks very minimal when it comes to accessories, for this look I just went for these salmon stone earrings that I believe if I'm not mistaken are from Forever 21. So there you have it ladies, a casual, chic look for those days where you don't want to work extremely hard on your look but you want to give the impression that you did put some time into it! I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next outfit!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment