Saturday, August 30, 2014

Carrie Bradshaw Inpired









Hey gals!! I'm finally back with a new look for you all, I know I was MIA for quite a bit but I never forgot that I had to come and keep you all updated with new outfit posts!! I was very excited for this look because it was inspired by none other than one of the biggest fashionistas out there, one of my inspirations and role models, Carrie Bradshaw!! Yes I'm a tad bit obsessed with the "Sex and the City" show! So the center piece for this outfit was obviously this light sky blue mid length skirt which is where the inspiration came from. In my opinion this skirts just screams out Carrie Bradshaw which is what drew me immediately to the skirt and like many other pieces it just had to be mine! This mid length skirt was purchased from Forever 21 and I love how it compliments my taste for chicness, very comfortable and extremely versatile, you can choose to dress it up or dress it down, depending all on your mood or the occasion. I wanted to keep this look semi casual so I decided to pair the skirt with a basic tee, gray and blue are two colors that in my eyes go perfectly in sync, a perfect color combo, so I went with this H&M gray tee. Carrie Bradshaw lives in heels so there was no way I would have completed this inspired look with anything else but heels, these black lace up heels are LolaShoetique so they are very economical despite the fact that they are incredibly stylish! I kept my accessories very minimal, a light blue bracelet from Forever 21 and matching blue earrings from a local boutique. So there you have it my fashionistas, a Carrie Bradshaw inspired look that I hope served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe!! Til the next look! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment