Saturday, August 30, 2014

Keeping it Green!






Hey gals!! I am back with a new look for you girls! We all now summer is still around and it will continue to be for a few more weeks, so instead of complaining I am embracing the season with this loud colored outfit centered around the color green and the shorts. I centered my entire look around these patterned shorts that are from a local boutique, and I love that with the pattern detailing that the shorts have you are able to make the shorts a bit more color flexible which gives you more of a variety of colored tops to choose from. I was initially going to pair these shorts with a white tee but I wanted my look to standout so I ended up deciding to pair them with this green tank from Target. I wanted my outfit to speak loudness with its colors. Although the color for the items of the look are very loud and vibrant I decided that I would take it easy with my shoes and went with these nude colored snake print heels from Nine West. So there you have it ladies, for a day that you want to stand out from the crowd, here is a look that I hope served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment