Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stripes and White







Hey gals!! I am back with a new outfit post for all you fashionistas!! We only have a few more weeks left of summer before we welcome fall, so I'm still embracing these sunny hot days with continuous summer looks. It was 87 degrees in LA on this day so I wanted a look that would be comfortable and fresh so to start off my look I based my entire outfit around this fun summer colored skirt from one of my favorites, Target. Aside from the vibrant colors, the other thing I love about this skirt is its length, its not to short of a skirt and at the same time it is a midway high wasted skirt so its perfect to wear with a top tucked in like I did for this look. This white sleeveless top is from Rhapsodielle and I paired this look with these heels that look just like "huaraches" Mexican sandals, which in my opinion are perfect to take out for a stroll in the summer time, these heels are oldies, I've had them for quite some time already and I picked them up from a local boutique. To accessorize, I kept it simple by just adding this long gold necklace with fringe detailing from Forever 21, gold triangular prism type of earrings from my Wantable monthly subscription, and my gold Michael Kors aviators. So ladies, there you have it, let's continue embracing these sunny days while we still have the around! I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe!! Til the next outfit!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment