Thursday, August 7, 2014

Black and White









Hey gals!! I am back with a new look for you all, it is a simple look but I feel that the pattern of the dress along with the back detailing gives it that edge that gives the look a little something. So Iet those little details do the talking and I kept the look pretty simple. This black and white patterned dress is from Forever 21 and it is another one that I have had sitting in my closet for a few months and this warm day was perfect to take it out for a spin!  Now even though I could live in heels everyday, I wanted to keep the simplicity going with my midi gladiator black sandals from LolaShoetique, it seemed the dress was a lot more casual to try and dress it up with heels, so sandals seemed like the best option. I then just addeded this statement necklace from sheinside.com, again one of my favorite statement pieces, it is my go-to. And since it was going to be a warm day and did not want to deal with the heat of styling my hair with a heating tool, I went for a quick side braided look that I think turned out to be a perfect look to go with this dress. So there you have it ladies, a quick and simple look with a little more for a nice, warm, sunny day. I hope this served as some type of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next outfit!! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment