Sunday, August 17, 2014

Denim and Florals








Hey gals!! Here is a new look for you all, very simple, spartan inspired and still perfect for what is left of summer! This Bar III dress is so perfect in my eyes, let's just begin with the color, this yellow color is perfect its not the brightest yet it is the perfect hue of yellow to make it so summerish and adding on the floral pattern, this dress would even be perfect for the first day of spring just because of the color and pattern combination. And lets  not forget that this dress has two side pockets, which is always a plus for me when it comes to skirts and dresses because if I cannot be carrying my purse everywhere I go, the dress will still allow me to carry my phone with me. This dress is also great if you want to layer it with a denim vest like how I did for this look, this vest is from Forever 21 if I'm not mistaken. I paired the dressed with these brown gladiator sandals from Madden girl and the straps on the sandals are elastic which are so great so that you do not feel like your legs are getting tightly marked, and to top it off they are extremely comfortable. Since these gladiator sandals are very spartan inspired and since the heat was immense on this day I wanted to go with a long side braid to compliment the spartan inspiration from the sandals. So there you have it ladies, I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration to your wardrobe!! Til the next outfit! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment