Sunday, August 17, 2014

Shopping is my Cardio






Hey gals!! I am back with a brand new outfit post and lets begin by mentioning how adorbs is this perfectly pink tee!!! "Shopping is my Cardio"!! Aaahhh I have to confess that this was a tee that the second I laid eyes on it, I knew it had to be mine!!! If you're a shopping addict like myself then you know what I'm talking about and let me just say yes, shopping is considered cardio. This amazing tee is from StarlingStyle and a paired it with this skirt that is an oldie in my closet and I honestly cannot recall where it's from but you can always find very affordable skirts like these at Forever 21. To pair the outfit I went with these nude lucky brand flats that are super comfortable and their simplicity makes them absolutely versatile with any clothing piece. I did not accessorize much I have been keeping all of that to a minimal, I just layered my tee with this statement necklace from sheinside. So there you ladies have it, I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next outfit!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment