Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hello Sunshine!






Hey gals!! I'm back with this sunshine inspired outfit look, centered around this knitted bright yellow top that I wanted to get in before this scorching hot season is over. Even though this yellow top is one to wear as a layer, it is very lightweight so its great to take it out for a hot summer day and play around with it, it is a top that you can pair with a variety of colors! I always get compliments when wearing this because of the gorgeous knitting detail and this perfectly colored top is from Forever 21. I decided to layer this knitted top with a black tank top under which is also a basic tank from Forever 21 and to go with the top i went with these denim shorts, to keep cool and they are from Rhapsodielle. It is a very simple outfit but by adding this knitted yellow top it automatically uplifts and brightens up the look immediately. As for shoes, I wanted to also go with a fun bright color so I went for these heels that are bright royal blue in the toe half of the shoe, which I found to be a great combo to pair with the yellow. So there you have it ladies, still getting in those summer outfits! I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for you wardrobe. Til the next look!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment