Monday, April 27, 2015

Chambray + Pleats

 Hey gals!! Okay I'm right back with a new Spring look and let me start off by saying how perfectly classy and chic I felt with this look. In my opinion midi skirts are automatically both classy and chic, they just give your look a whole different feel, it's a must have staple in your wardrobe, not only are they stylish year round but they're great for any given occasion/event. But for me, being the huge Sex and the City fan that I am, (hence why my blog names makes reference to the show) any midi skirt makes me channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw!! I decided to play around with the skirt a bit by pairing it with a chambray blouse and went for a lighter denim color in order to have a contrast of both cool and a bit of warmer tones, they both in my opinion went perfectly in sync. I love Spring and Summer because you get to play around with a lot more of variety of colors from pastels to vibrant to cool or to warm. So I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 

 Chambray: H&M
Mid Skirt: Target
Heels: LolaShoetique
 Necklace: SheInside
Sunnies: Michael Kors




No comments:

Post a Comment