Monday, April 13, 2015

Coachella Inspired

 Hey gals!! I was so excited to put this look together, Coachella inspired! I was obviously not a part of the coachella festivities but I took a little of the hipster vibes to put a look together for my Sunday funday. I have been embracing every sunny day here in LA, I have this thing where I'm always saying that sunny days are happy days, they just have a way to uplift my mood. I decided to add some white to my hipster look because in my opinion white clothing pieces are great staples to have as a part of your wardrobe during the spring and summer time and just like black, you can never go wrong with white! I recently purchased this white boho type top from Forever 21, I chose to leave the strings untied simply because I feel it makes it more boho like. Okay and I could not put together a coachella inspired look without the hipster shades! ha! I had so much fun going outside the  box with this look, mainly with the sunnies, but I do love mixing it up and definitely trying out new things! I hope this spring look, coachella inspired serves as some boho inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!! 
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Top/Sunnies: Forever 21
Shorts: Target
Wedges: Shoedazzle




No comments:

Post a Comment