Monday, April 20, 2015

Sunday Kicks

 Hey gals! I'm back with a casual Sunday look for you all. Let me start off by telling you gals that I had been eyeing these New Balance kicks for quite a while now. I didn't get them immediately because one I'm not a big sneakers kind of gal and two because I could't decide which ones to get. So after looking at them continuously and doing constant window shopping every time I came across them, I finally laid eyes on the pair that stole my heart and now here I am bringing you gals a casual look with my newest additions. I was thinking of going with a tee to keep the look pretty sporty but I decided to instead go with more of a Spring colored top that would keep my look girly but sporty at the same time if that makes any sense. Of course the ripped jeans added more to that rugged look but still turned out to be what I was aiming for. So I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Top: ModCloth
Jeans: Pacsun
Shoes: New Balance (Foot Locker)
Sunnies: Michael Kors






No comments:

Post a Comment