Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Edge

Hey gals! I am back with a super quick look, I was actually debating weather I should look this look up or not because I went for this look on a day where I was only running errands and since it was going to be a simple day, I wanted to dress outside the box and give my look an edge. Normally I'm all about patterns or brighter colors but something in me that day wanted it to be bold and edgy so I kept it all black from head to toe but I added a little something by wearing a chambray tied to my waist, I felt this uplifted the outfit from keeping it too plain and simple. Of course no matter what mood I'm in to dress, I always have to incorporate some chicness to the mix and that's what this big'o handbag from Target does. So when you're in the mood to think outside the box, out of your comfort zone  I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for you wardrobe! Til the next look! 
Xoxo 
[Outfit details below]
 Shirt Dress/Chambray/Handbag: Target
Booties: LolaShoetique
Sunnies: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment