Sunday, April 19, 2015

Little Blue Dress

 Hey gals! I'm back with a new look for you all. Now just like every gal likes to have a little black dress hanging in their closet, well here I am bringing you this little blue dress from H&M. What really got me from this dress was the back, I love how its like a semi deep V and has a peep hole which gives this dress a different outlook from your usual skater dress.   With the design on the back, the dress becomes more fun and flirty. Like I always say, I love pieces that I'm able to dress up and that I'm able to dress down which is the case with this dress. Oh! and I have to also add that I've really been into bright loud colors and although this dress does have some gray to it, the blue of this dress is just perfection for this Spring and Summer! I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for you wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Dress/Crossbody: H&M
Heels: JustFab
Sunnies/Cuff: Forever 21




No comments:

Post a Comment