Friday, April 3, 2015

Florals + Fedora

 Hey gals! I'm back wearing my favorite Spring pattern, FLORALS! I've really been into tshirt looking dresses for these warm weather days ahead simply because I can choose to dress them up or keep them casual but still chic. Yes I love all things chic! So of course this dress from Old Navy was no exception. I loved the color combo because it gives me the chance to either combine the dress with nudes or go with black like I did for this look. I wanted to give my look just a bit more of an edge so I decided to incorporate a fedora hat into the look. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!! Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Dress: Old Navy
Sandals: Target
Fedora/Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment