Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Boho Prints!

 Hey gals! I am back with another outfit inspiration for this new warm weather! Boho is totally going to be in for this Spring and Summer time and who's arguing with that? I'm not! I'm absolutely loving the boho vibes so I decided to make this boho patterned top the center of my entire look. The colors on the boho pattern are just the perfect pastels and not to mention the lace detail on each side of the sleeves, that combo just made this top a must have for me! I wanted to keep the look really simple and casual yet very vibrant in color which is why I decided to accessorize with a orange purse that would add the perfect pop to my entire outfit. When going boho, you can choose to either dress up the boho look or dress it down, it is a very versatile style! I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Top/Wedges/Purse: Target
Distressed Shorts: Forever 21
Sunnies: Michael Kors




No comments:

Post a Comment