Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fresh Spring Maxi

 Hey gals! I have been absolutely loving this warm weather here in LA, it does not even feel like Spring time, feels like mother nature decided to skip Spring and go straight to Summer! The weather has been great for you to be enjoying your days out and about especially in a comfortable maxi dress. I was already impatiently waiting for the days I would be able to get away wearing a maxi and today was perfect! I must say that the cross straps on the dress is what sold me, they give the dress a different feel, makes it sexy while still keeping it casually chic with a touch of boho from the pattern on the dress. Maxis are a must have for the warmer weather days! Hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[outift details below]
 Maxi Dress/Cuff: Forever 21
Wedges: Shoe dazzle
Sunnies: Michael Kors




No comments:

Post a Comment