Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pink Stripes + BF jeans

 Hey gals! I am back with a new Spring look for a Sunday Funday! It was a beautiful Spring day and I couldn't help adding to the gorgeous weather with lots of pink color to it; from my accessories, to my top, to my loafers! I decided to keep my look really comfy and casual for an out and about Sunday. It had been a while since my boyfriend jeans where out on a stroll so it was time for them to get some daylight. It's my favorite time of the year and I'm embracing every minute of it! Hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
[Outfit details below]
Xoxo
 Sunnies: Wantable (monthly subscription)
Tee: Old Navy
BF Jeans/Necklace: Forever 21
Loafers: LolaShoetique
Purse: Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment