Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Neutral

 Hey gals!! Happy Spring! Today is the first official day of Spring and I couldn't be happier because like I said in my last post, it's my favorite season of the year! I'm eagerly looking forward to bringing you gals so many Spring looks that you can all get inspired from! The weather has been pretty bipolar here in LA its cold in the mornings and the nights, but then it is so hot in between that, so since I had to work on this first day of Spring, I kept my look pretty simple with neutral colors and jeans, but don't worry those pop of colors in my looks will come soon! I was inspired by these black Target gladiator Sandals to accessorize with Greek inspired accessories and that's how I centered my look. Hope you all enjoy this new Spring season, hope it brings along tons of new and positive beginning! Like always, I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!! 
[outfit details below]
Xoxo

 Top/Jeans: Zara
Gladiator Sandals: Target
Cuff/Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment