Sunday, March 15, 2015

Floral Pastels

 Hey gals! I am back with a new look that is ready to welcome in SPRING!! It makes me extremely happy to know that a new season is now pretty much upon us and it is even more exciting because it is my favorite season of the year, Spring! So to get ready for the new season that is around the corner, I went with light colors for this look because pastel colors are perfection for the Spring time. For this look I decided to center the entire outfit around this floral pastel midi pencil skirt which I loved because with the beautiful variety of colors it has printed on, you can play around with the top color you decide to pair it with. I decided to keep it as simple as possible and just wore a simple white tank and finished it with a pair of nude heels. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your Spring wardrobe, all details of this look will be down below! Til the next look!!
Xoxo

 Skirt: @MCarolineBoutique 
(instagram page, check it out!)
Top: Target
Heels: JustFab
Purse: MichaelKors




No comments:

Post a Comment