Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stripes + Jeans

 Hey gals! I'm back with a new look and as much as I've been enjoying putting together different Spring/Summer looks, this look was a casual look that I went for on a rainy day. Yes it actually did rain here in LA after the beautiful warm weather that had been happening. But the rain wasn't enough to stop me from being out and about. OH! and I'm almost forgetting to mention the obvious, I changed my hair color!! I decided to give myself a new look in order to be able to maintain better healthy hair, which also included cutting my hair pretty short (that made me kinda sad) so yes I am still getting used to the new color. Now moving on to the important stuff, the outfit! ha! As I might have mentioned in a previous blog, I love patterns, so it's no surprise that stripes especially black and white are definitely a fave! This stripped comfortable fitted, boyfriend tee is from Old Navy and one of the things I love most about this tee aside from the colors and pattern, is that the sleeves are somewhat fitted to your arm like they don't have that flare look like most tees, it's more like a little tube around your arm. It may not sound like too big of a deal but in my opinion a sleeve like that on a tee sort of makes it appear like more feminine, I don't know if I'm making any sense but I hope you gals get what I'm trying to describe here. And I actually took this look to go out on a dinner date with my fiancé, something casual but definitely keeping all around chic, you can't ever go wrong with something like it. So I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Tee: Old Navy
Jeans/Heels: Zara
Jacket/Earrings: Forever 21




No comments:

Post a Comment