Sunday, May 3, 2015

Hot Pink For Days

 Hey gals!! I am back with a new look, it's a pretty casual look that I quickly put together for an easy going Saturday afternoon. I liked adding a pop of color to neutral basic colors, adding some pop to your look is perfect during Spring and Summer, feels as if you make your whole look feel more alive and it just complements the beautiful sunny weather with its brightness. I'm just a gal who loves sunny days and I love embracing those days through my style. I recently picked up this pair of heels at Zara and I thought they'd be a perfect combo to the look since they would contrast with the hot pink of the blazer. Hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Blazer: VictoriasBoutique
Tee: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Heels: Zara





No comments:

Post a Comment