Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bright + Basics

 Hey gals! I am finally back with a new look, I went MIA for a minute and I couldn't wait to be back, it felt like forever!! So let me start by saying that I centered this entire look around these high-water chino type pants from Old Navy. I am not a huge fan of pocketless pants, but these fit like a glove and they are just perfect for Spring and Summer. Not to mention that you can wear them with any color because they match with absolutely everything and anything, I just love them! I sort of dressed them up with the top I decided to pair it with but yet kept it casual with these strappy jeweled sandals. Hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Top: ModCloth
Pants: OldNavy
Sandals/Earrings: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment