Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Stripes!


 Hey gals!! I am back with a new look that I was extremely excited to do because I just became obsessed with this little stripped dress from Old Navy!! When I got this dress I thought it was going to have more flare to it but when I actually put it on I fell in love with the way it was more form fitting and how classy the dress looked once it was already on! I love dresses that are fun and flirty, yet stay classy. It literally makes me want to go back to Old Navy to get my hands on more, it is and it fits gorgeously! It accentuates one's body perfectly! Oh and I haven't even mention that it is thick material so you don't have to worry about it having white and being see through. This dress is Spring perfect! Not to mention you can definitely dress it up or down, versatility is key! Hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Dress: Old Navy
Wedges: Shoedazzle
Bracelet: Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment