Monday, May 25, 2015

Casual in Florals

 Hey gals! I'm back with a really quick new look for you all, the look is really simple and casual I was debating whether to put it as a new look or not and I just figured hey, why not! Let me start off by sharing with you gals how long I had been eyeing this top from Kohls from the Lauren Conrad line. I had been debating whether to order it online or not and I just couldn't make up my mind. Until I went to pay Kohls a visit and seeing the top right there in front of my eyes I just couldn't resist and I brought it home with me. I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not but I have been obsessing over florals this Spring time and I'm sure all Summer long as well. So its obvious that I would center my entire outfit around my Lauren Conrad floral top. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Top: Kohls (Lauren Conrad)
Jeans: Pacsun 
Heels: LolaShoetique
Bangals: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment