Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Monday Blues







Hey gals!! I am back with a little Monday Blues and let me start off by saying just how much fun it was to shoot this post! It was at aw by all of the beauty that surrounded me; nature, the city, Dodger Stadium, and not to mention historical landmarks!! I had never been around the Chavez Ravine and this part of Los Angeles holds so much history it was just amazing!! Okay now that I shared that with all of you, let's get into the look for today. So it was Monday and what better color to go with than blue to go for a Monday blues day.   For this look I am wearing this semi high low navy blue sweater with hints of black. It is a bit more of a cropped sweater from the front but nevertheless really warm and yes it is from Target (my almost second home haha)! Also from Target is this white blazer vest that I thought would give this look a lot more of an uplift and the perfect pop of color. After layering those two together, I paired them with these dark denim Hollister skinny jeans and these blue bow heels that are oh so chic from JustFab. And there is another winter look for those sunny warm breezy days! I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment