Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pink Sheep with Target Style!







Hey gals!! It's been a quick minute and I am back with a new casual, winter look of course with Target Style! So let's just take a second to appreciate how cute is this pink sheep sweater from Target! Honestly, it was the sheep that convinced me in getting the sweater, not to mention the sweater is PINK (my favorite color) so it was just too hard to walk away from. The color of the sweater, pink, makes it a versatile piece to have in your wardrobe because not only can you rock it in the Fall and Winter, but you can even make it a hit in the Spring! So I kept it pretty simple and casual, paired the sweater with these dark denim jeans from H&M. To add a little more oomph to the look I decided to integrate these white boot socks to go along with these dark chocolate brown boots from Aeropostale, which I am totally digging at the moment! To accessorize, I kept it pretty minimal with this double layered pearl necklace from Forever21, a vintage pink cross body purse from Express, and these aviator gold sunnies from Michael Kors. So as always, I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment