Monday, December 15, 2014

Marvel with TargetStyle







Hey gals!! I am back with a new look featuring a bit of Target style once again! All of these Target looks I have been featuring are absolutely affordable, great for your wallet! Of course it is obvious that this look is centered around this Marvel Avengers tee. This tee was a little outside the box for me and I loved dipping my toes in a different water! When I saw this tee shopping around Target, it immediately caught my eye and I thought it was so cute and fun and definitely called the inner child in me so I what the heck, I went for it! And who doesn't love superheroes? I wanted to put together a spunky, fun look and this is what I came up with. I paired the Marvel tee with these light denim distressed boyfriend jeans from Forever 21 and added these open toe LolaShoetique black booties, and I think they were a perfect addition for a slight edginess to the look. And yes, I do love hats, big hats to be exact so I definitely had to throw this black fedora hat from Forever 21 as an accessory and these big'o black round Prada sunnies. So there you have it ladies, if you want to think outside the box and want to have a little fun, I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment