Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fall Casual #2 with TargetStyle!







Hey gals!! I've been putting together different affordable looks with a dash of TargetStyle! So let's begin with Target's black and white striped long sleeve tee, yes it is long sleeve I just decided to layer it. Lately I have totally been into the basic colors; black, white, and gray which makes this tee perfection. Another plus is that it is an extremely versatile long sleeve that you can pair or layer with so many items like cardigans or even a skirt! So in this look I decided to layer this top with this utility jacket that is from Cuby Rock. I love how this jacket gives you the best of both worlds, a leather jacket feel in the sleeves and a military vest for the rest of the ensemble. Both the black and the hunter/olive green are two colors that you can match with various other colors and for any look you are aiming for like edgy or chic! To continue with the look, these dark skinny denim jeans are from Hollister and I finished off the look by adding these black Cathy Jean combat boots, which I found perfect to pair with the utility jacket, perfect combo! And to add just a bit of glam, I accessorized with a black and gold flower statement necklace. So there you have it gals, another look featuring some Target Style that I hope served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment