Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fall Casual with TargetStyle





Hey gals!! I am back with a casual Fall look wearing one of my favorite hoodies of course from Target! I love this jacket because I get the best of both worlds, the comfort of a sweater and the stylish look of a denim vest, both in one! And I have to say that lately I have been obsessing over the color gray when it comes to clothing pieces, so this jacket is a plus in my wardrobe. Of course it was a layering piece in the look, under the jacket I am wearing also a dark gray sleeveless tee from Forever 21, a basic is always a plus to have and in the most colors possible because they are extremely versatile all year long! I paired this simple tee with these dark denim skinny jeans from Hollister and lastly, I finished off the look by adding these knee high black suede boots from JustFab! Totally obsessing over them! Hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your Fall wardrobe; simple, casual, and so fab! Til the next look!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment