Monday, December 8, 2014

Target Glam!






Hey gals!! I am back with a new full on Target Glam look with just a tad bit of Forever 21, but we'll save for that til the end. So after a week of gloominess and rain in LA, the weekend was beautifully filled with sunshine so I was able to get away with a Fall look that did not require much layering, it actually did not require any. The entire look is revolved around this gray thick sweater kind material dress, with 3/4 sleeves that let me tell you how in love I was with this dress even more after I put it on! Of course this dress is from one of my favorite places in the world, Target! It fits to your body so gorgeously, it is a dress that I think you can make it your own by keeping it chic or making it more edgy or a simple compromise of both which I did just a tad here. I decided to pair it with these Sam and Libby Target collection booties which I think give that bit of an edge to my look. I have to say that I layed eyes on these booties since the summer, I just loved the gold buckle accents and the gold around the area of the toes, just a fine line enough to make them that more spunky. Since August I had not stop dreaming about them and I finally layed my hands on them last month and only paid $13 for them!! Was that a score or what! and to continue on with the target glam, I am using this cross body bag also from the Sam and Libby collection for Target which also has the gold accent lining going on like the booties, but it is mixed with snake print in the front flap of the bag which is what makes the bag just that more eye catching! To accessorize, I wanted to add some chic to my look, as usual, so I decide to add this rounded black suede hat from Forever 21 along with this gold and black long necklace also from Forever 21; again, kept with the whole black and gold theme which made my gray dress be the center pop color of the entire look!! Hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment