Sunday, December 28, 2014

Welcome aboard Winter!





Hey gals!! Winter is finally upon us, which means the layering only continues even more now that the weather will get cooler. Although there are days here in LA that you can get away from all the layering like I did for this day. I wanted to play around a little some different clothing pieces, mix and match, have fun with it and make it a little spunky all while keeping it stylish! So here is this blue sweater skirt I shared in my recent "Collective Haul" video on my youtube channel (ashgastelum) that I got an awesome deal on from Target. Like I mentioned in my video, what really drew me to this skirt was the blue color because I don't have much of it in my wardrobe, so I thought it would be a perfect addition!  Oh and may I mention how super duper comfortable this skirt is and its even warm! So I decided to pair the skirt with this chambray shirt from H&M and some black tights to also keep me warm, from Target. And of course this look wouldn't be completed without some booties, so for this look I am wearing these black suede booties from Target, with gold buckle details. I decided to step outside my comfort zone for a bit and added this oatmeal colored knitted beanie from Forever21 to give more of a statement to the outfit. So there you have it gals, a fun winter look that I hope served as some sort of inspiration to your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment