Saturday, December 27, 2014

Red Express featuring Shopmieux





Hey gals!! I am back with a new look that might have been good for holidays but since I am a tad late on brining it to you gals, it still makes it great to wear for the winter time, of course for those sunnier days! For some looks I tend to make certain pieces the center of the entire look and this red top from Express is the center piece of this look. I snatched this Express red 3/4 sleeved top from shopmieux.com which I had already featured in a previous blog post before (you can look them up and follow on Instagram). This red top is a mix of both sheer and satin making it very comfortable and lightweight to wear and its color makes it perfect not only for Christmas festivities but even for Valentines Day!  Red pieces are perfect for those kind of holidays!! (in my opinion). I paired this top with dark denim jeans, in order to make the color pop, these dark denims are from H&M. And to finalize my look, I added these knee high taupe heel boots from Forever 21, which gave my look the perfect oomph. There you have it gals, another look that I hope served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment